Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

SWEET SUMMERTIME (TSTR)

I am a new comer to the world of blogging. One of the reasons why I refuse to start a blog is the LANGUAGE; my English sometimes suck. Somehow my friends and colleagues successfully persuaded me to start BANANA LEAF n TUMBLER to share my art and craft work.

The world of craft making has gone far beyond my imagination and I realize that I am still making craft using old techniques with my basic tools. The new technique has brought me to The Shabby Tea Room. The moment I saw the Challenge; Inspiration photo for week# 125,  the set of puncher I received from my father 14 years ago come across my mind.



I did a very simple card thinking of someone special based on the above theme. It can be actually fold in either way.










Supplies:

Carla Craft Puncher: Big Sakura and small flowers
Ink: Pretty Color Pigment Stamp Pad
Other: From local craft shop, Malaysia

Miss D

No comments:

Post a Comment